The financial strength of your organization is a critical factor in being able to carry out your mission, properly serve your community and plan for the future.
On Wednesday, April 7, David M. Rottkamp will join True Partners Network and other nonprofit business leaders for a live panel discussion focused on how to diagnose and improve the financial well-being of your nonprofit organization. Topics of discussion will include:
- How to protect yourself and your organization from fraud
- Managing money more efficiently
- Strategies for building a sustainable business model
- The current insurance market and preparing to insure your organization post COVID-19
- Ron Gold – President and CEO, Marketing Works PR (Moderator)
- David Rottkamp – Nonprofit Practice Leader, Grassi
- Patricia Kielewa – Vice President, Capital One Bank
- Michael Lamberg – Director of Sales, Lamb Insurance Services
Register to evaluate and advance your nonprofit’s financial standing.
Date: Wednesday, April 7
Time: 11:30a.m. – 12:30p.m. EDT