A change of control in the White House next year could signal drastic changes to the taxpayer-friendly provisions created by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017. The construction industry – known for its many tax deferral strategies, pass-through entities and year-end owners bonuses – will be particularly affected.
- Possible loss of Section 199A deduction
- Impact of raised income tax brackets on tax deferral strategies
- Changes to payroll taxes for highly compensated employees and owners
- Proposed increase in C Corporation tax rates
- Return to pre-TCJA estate and gift tax exemption and rates
Understanding what is at stake and planning for what could be the last few months to take advantage of TCJA benefits is critical to maximizing your corporate and individual tax savings.
Date: Monday, October 26
Time: 11:00a.m. – 12:00p.m. EDT