On Tuesday, April 27, join the Institute of Management Accountants – Long Island Chapter and Grassi Partner, Stephen Mannhaupt, for a live conversation discussing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the impact of its use on accounting, finance and auditing departments.
Topics covered will include:
- Robotic Process Automation Overview
- What industries and department are utilizing RPA?
- How RPA is impacting accounting, finance and auditing departments
- What tasks can RPA assist with?
- Successes and failures of RPA
- Michele Yen, Manager, – PKF O’Connor Davies (Moderator)
- Stephen Mannhaupt, Partner – Grassi Advisors & Accountants
- John Cottongim, Co-Founder & COO – Roots Automation Inc.
- Michael Harper, Director – KPMG’s Digital Lighthouse
Receive 2 CPE Credits for attending.
Date: Tuesday, April 27
Time: 7:30a.m. – 10:00a.m. EDT
Free for IMA members, $10 fee for non-members