Get free business relief and recovery advice from Grassi’s business advisors.
Most businesses relied on the assistance of their communities, governments and trusted advisors to make it this far through the COVID-19 crisis. But that support will be needed just as much as you look ahead to your business’s post-pandemic recovery.
On Saturday, May 1, Grassi Advisors & Accountants will be offering complimentary advice to the small businesses of the Greater Boston area to help them chart a course to continued relief and long-term recovery. Join us for our virtual Greater Boston Business Support Saturday as our seasoned emergency loan, tax, financial, HR and nonprofit professionals answer your most pressing questions about PPP loans, employee retention credit, workforce planning and more.
Please log in to any or all of our virtual sessions to get your questions answered by an experienced CPA and hear what is on the minds of your peers as they continue to recover and plan for the future. Sessions include:
- 9:00a.m. – 10:00a.m. – Maximize Relief from Emergency Loan Programs
- 10:00a.m. – 11:00a.m. – Take Advantage of Tax Incentives and Strategies
- 11:00a.m. – 12:00p.m. – Plan Your Workforce with our HR Consultants
- 12:00p.m. – 1:00p.m. – Sustain Your Nonprofit Mission during and after COVID-19
- 1:00p.m. – 2:00p.m. – Get Advice from an Outsourced CFO
This advice is being offered completely free of charge, with no obligations. It is simply our way of giving back to the business communities that we have the privilege to serve.
Get the direction your business or nonprofit needs to stay on track for a brighter, more certain future.
Date: Saturday, May 1
Time: 9:00a.m. – 2:00p.m. EDT