At this informative panel discussion, you will learn:
- To either maximize your utility savings with an on-site solar system or become a “host site” and get paid annual rent for roof space.
- Recent PSEG rule changes have made commercial solar worth more on LI + NYC than anywhere else!
- Federal incentives sunsetting at the end of 2019 make this year the perfect time to go solar.
- How you can pair a roof repair or replacement with your solar agreement and receive a 20-year roof warranty prior to going solar.
- Leading LI developers and organizations are capitalizing on time sensitive incentives to create new revenue streams without ownership and with little to no out-of-pocket costs.
Our expert panel, moderated by Kyle Strober, Executive Director of ABLI, will share all aspects of a typical solcar project including siting and zoning, timeframe, legal, finance, accounting, permitting, roofing, engineering, construction, use of energy and grid interconnection.
- Jeffrey Cohen, Partner, Tax Services Leader, Grassi & Co.
- Bob Burwasser, Northeast Regional Manager, Carlisle Roof Foam and Coatings
- John T. DeCelle, President and CEO, Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union
- Michael Faltischeck, Founding Partner, Ruskin Moscou Faltischeck
- David Schieren, CEO, EmPower Solar
- Michael J. Hults, P.E., LEED AP, Cameron Engineering & Associates, LLP
TIME: 8 AM – 10:30 AM
LOCATION: Heritage Club at Bethpage