Join the Better Business Bureau and Grassi professionals for a complimentary webinar on cash flow, financial management, tax planning and other essential strategies to help your business recover from COVID-19 losses.
This live presentation will cover:
- Understanding the current financial environment and landscape
- Considerations for improving cash flows
- Developing cash flow modeling as you reopen your business
- Tax provisions of the CARES Act affecting individuals and businesses
- Tax benefits for disaster relief
- Tax strategies to help address your operating losses
- David M. Rottkamp, Partner & Not-for-Profit Practice Leader
- Anthony Tomaro, Partner & Consulting Services Leader
- Anthony D’Agostino, Consulting Principal
- Robert Tobey, Tax Partner
Date: Thursday, July 16
Time: 11:00a.m. – 12:00p.m. EDT
The views expressed represent those of the individual speaker/business; they do not necessarily represent the views of the Better Business Bureau® (BBB). BBB does not endorse any product, service, or business. The information provided in this webinar is believed to be reliable, but BBB does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.