On Thursday, May 6, join Commercial Observer, Grassi Construction Leader, Carl Oliveri and other construction industry leaders for their featured session during the Commercial Observers 3rd Annual Construction Safety Forum, A Year Later: Revisiting Health & Safety Measures in a Post-COVID World.
The live panel will be discussing the technological innovations, new safety standards, environmental standards and creative solutions that are positioning organizations across the country to start building and operating again safely.
- Carl Oliveri, Partner & Construction Practice Leader – Grassi Advisors & Accountants (Moderator)
- Dwayne Carter, Director of Environmental Health & Safety – JRM Construction Management
- Louis Cendagorta, Chief Inspector – FDNY
- Grant Gagnier, Senior Vice President – Gilbane Building Company
- Scott Hamilton, Senior Director – ASSE International/IAPMO Education and training
Date: Thursday, May 6
Session Time: 12:45p.m. – 1:30p.m. EDT