Industry professionals from Turner Construction Company, Grassi Advisors & Accountants, Peckar & Abramson, P.C., Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and Star America hosted a live conversation on July 21 to discuss the legal, financial and operational considerations construction companies are facing from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Topics of discussion included:
- Availability of Project Finance and Equity/Investment Capital
- Overcoming Labor and Resource Constraints
- Planning for the Future and Possible Virus Resurgence
- Creating Jobsites and Workplaces of the Future
- Disputes, Claims and other Legal Issues and Concerns
- Merger and Acquisition Considerations
Featured speakers included:
- Steve M. Charney, Chairman, Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
- Raymond A. DiPrinzio, Executive Director and Co-Head of Infrastructure Finance, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Mark Melson, Chief Investment Officer, Star America Infrastructure Partners, LLC
- Charles F. Murphy, Senior Vice President, Turner Construction Company
- Carl Oliveri, Partner and Construction Practice Leader, Grassi Advisors & Accountants