Skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) have been disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 crisis and are showing a significantly slower rebound than other types of healthcare providers.
These unique challenges call for uncommon solutions to overcome the pandemic’s long-lasting impact on the census, cash flow, operations and sustainability of your SNF.
On February 11, Grassi Healthcare Advisors and PYA hosted a live video session to discuss how to harness the power of data, resource utilization, value realization and financing strategies to restore your facility’s financial health during and after the COVID-19 crisis.
Drawing from the principles of our proprietary Calibrated Performance approach, this live webinar illustrated how to achieve:
- Cost containment through cash and vendor management programs
- Alignment of expenses with occupancy and revenue
- Value realization through identifying new revenue streams and maximizing existing ones
- Assessment of clinical program effectiveness and revenue cycle integrity
- Increased financing options through current lenders, new funding sources and merger opportunities