You’re reopening your business, implementing safety standards and planning your financial recovery amid the COVID-19 pandemic. But how do you know if you’re getting it right?
With no precedent or benchmarks to guide you, tap into the experience and insights of Grassi’s Westchester advisors to learn what’s working – and what’s not – as businesses reopen across the county.
On September 29, our Westchester business, HR, technology and tax specialists shared what they were seeing to recommend strategies for a successful reopening and recovery. Topics of conversation included:
- Social distancing, sanitization and infection control best practices
- Managing and communicating with in-person and remote staff
- Projecting cash flow as revenues and expenses increase
- Spending and documenting emergency loan funds
- Year-end tax planning and budgeting
- Embracing technology and automation to contain costs
Tune in to this session recording to get the advice and answers you need to continue confidently down the road to recovery.