The evolving and complex circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic and the related market chaos have created significant financial and operational challenges for nonprofits.
The best thing Grassi can provide now is guidance to help you stabilize your thinking, understand these developments, and make confident decisions to mitigate risks and manage your finances and operations to sustain your mission.
Tune in to this March 30 session to hear the latest updates and best practices for business continuity and risk mitigation. Topics of discussion included:
- Identify current and future sources of pandemic-driven operational stress
- Skillfully triage risks to prioritize action
- Ensure sustainability and manage cash flow
- Address philanthropic concerns
- Navigate financial resources available