Your organization’s budget is the blueprint for the year. Budgeting assists in aligning your organization’s intentions with your aspirations, and provides clear direction for the programs and projects that will help to drive your mission and vision.
On November 16th, Grassi’s Nonprofit advisors and special guests, Amy West, Executive Vice President and CFO of AHRC and Tami Caesar, Chief Operating Officer of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, discussed methods, tips and strategies for developing a sound and strategically effective budget for the coming year. Topics of conversation included:
- The Pandemic’s impact on the budgeting process
- How to effectively use scenario planning when developing your budget
- Planning for contingencies and its impact on budgets and forecasts
- Identifying internal stakeholders to assist in building the budget
- The Board and Finance Committees’ role in building and approving the budget
- Strategies for monitoring financial operations in comparison to your budget
Access the session recording for guidance, tips and actionable best practices to ensure you are budgeting effectively.
Air Date: Tuesday, November 16th
Air Time:12:00p.m. – 1:00p.m. EST